Different cultures have different styles and senses. Every fashion trend experiences various changes and can adapt things respectively. Moreover many countries have their traditional pieces which have started to overflow into several cultures. Yet, every place in the world follows the latest trend while others go for their traditional look.
Here are fashion trends that have inspired the culture into stylish trends:
- Kimonos: It is a traditional garment worn by women for special occasions and holidays. But now all the department stores and malls have racked up their racks with floral printed, daintily thin, and wide-sleeved called as new “Kimonos”. They are quite popular in western culture. As we call them elegant which give you a casual appearance. Japanese Kimonos represent it as a class dynamic and keep the tradition alive. Many western designers were enlightened or inspired by the kimono cardigan.
- Blue Jeans: It is an Apple pie for Americans as the materials are used to be made by Europeans, they were the ones who invented “jeans”. After England was the sole dealer of denim jeans. When the mass production of denim started on its own, Levis Strauss, a fabric seller, entered the market and joined hands with Jacob Davis, a Reno tailor. They created breathable work pants for factory workers which were set as a trend.
- Ponchos: It is known as Ponchos and poncho capes which have circulated their style both in and out for the past few years. It was started in South America and there is no doubt that it truly defines the unique statement pieces. It has just flowed in cities, till now as historians debate the exact origin of the poncho. The Mapuche (South American civilization) not just made the poncho for cold but sometimes held significant meaning. Slowly they turn into or versatile as raincoats and fashionable clothes.
Here are some fashions which describe the culture and have set a trend:
- African fashion: When it comes to Africa the first thing that comes to your mind is their prints and patterns. Tradition attires and personal adornments fashion has been evolving till now. Their use of vibrant colors and lining clothes had swirled our minds. It is good to see that they are trendy subjective.
- Indian fashion: Indian fashion has been inspired all across the world for a long time. Their use of different colors and fabric has set an example. In India, they have many cultures. According to that, people select different clothes for each occasion. They truly define the art in their clothes like sarees, suits, kurtas, etc.
- French fashion: In Paris and Europe, the phenomenon of casual and long-lasting cloth people wear as a once piece. Wearing the same coat during the winter is considered to be normal there. They have a unique kind of material that long-last and pass it from mother to daughter.
As our fashion tastes and favorites ebb the flow throughout the seasons would be difficult. We always run towards the trend. But when we scramble to wear those trends, soon we change our station. Do we ever consider fashion trends when they were booming for statements? No, because most of the trends depend on the cultures which try to bring them together. Social media try to link all the new fashion and set a trend across the world.
Many of the trends and fashion which we follow are derived from aesthetics and traditional cultures that represent the outside the West. It enriches and integrates our fashion style or sense of fashion. When we talk about fashion, many of them love their clothing pieces with accessories that come from different cultures. Let it be if they describe the clothing from other countries. From the above, you can say that most of the trends on the list were invented single-handedly. Eventually, they had a complex culture which led them to turn into the mainstream market.