- The company takes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content of the magazines, articles, or any publication published by the company.
- The company will not be a party to any lawsuit arising, if any, from challenging the use of copyrighted images in the magazine.
- The company maintains the "confidentiality" of the magazine till it is printed and distributed, and the same is accepted from the model concerned as well.
- The collection of personal information and any other information is obtained by the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law, hence the company will not be a party to any legal proceedings arising out of this issue.
- The users hereby agree and acknowledge that the company may monitor and use certain information for its own commercial or other purposes as explained above.
- Unless otherwise specified, the services entailed by the model are available to individuals who have attained the age of majority in their jurisdiction (18 years in the case of India).
- If concerned individuals are under the relevant age of majority, in the required jurisdiction and in accordance with the law, they will have access to such services provided by the company.
- Parents or legal guardians are advised to comply with applicable laws and exercise discretion before allowing their wards access to the services provided under WMH.
- Participation in any contests on the site or conducted by WMH may be subject to further terms and conditions as may be notified by WMH from time to time on the site or otherwise.
- All data and/or information that is available is stored in a secured manner and is available within the company, including its parent company and/or its affiliates. The company engages a third-party agency/ies to keep the data secure and protected from any malafide interruptions, and also ensures necessary backups are taken periodically. The company may engage third parties or the company itself may have its own policies for maintaining the data and information. The company ensures that the third-party agency/ies engaged to maintain data privacy uses all terms that are necessary to protect the same. Nonetheless, the company will not be held liable for any misuse of data or information, or loss of data, or for any allegations, accusations, or other types of claims that may arise for any reason.