Doing the same hairstyle, again and again, is too boring sometimes. And having a new hairstyle or haircut is always fun. Meanwhile, choosing the right hairstyle for yourself could be a difficult task, especially for girls. Moreover, there is no harm in getting out of the same old hairstyle and trying something new. You can chop off your long hair and try some colors as well.
When you go on the internet searching for a hairstyle, you will get thousands of different ideas. And that is how we end up getting confused. Furthermore, you must pick the right hairstyle according to your face shape.
Some cool hairstyles around the globe for you to try
Indian women can rock with that traditional desi sparking look wherever they go. They are known for their beauty, hairstyles, elegance, and so on. Furthermore, Indian women are also concerned about their hair and skincare. Although long beautiful hair seems to be a favorite for many Indian women, short and stylish haircuts are on trend as well.
- Braided Bun: The Braided Bun is one of the prettiest hairstyles that gives you an elegant look. For any function, you can try this hairstyle with Saree or Lehenga. Along with it, a pair of jhumka can give you the perfect desi and sophisticated look.
- Multi Braid Ponytail: Very easy to style yet so pretty in looks, the Multi braid ponytail is perfect for any occasion.
- Half-up Hair: Half-up hairstyle paired with a maang tikka and earring is the look you would love to serve for desi functions. It is also easier to make and carry as well.
When it comes to hairstyles, Brazilian women know how to play them cool. There are various Brazilian hairstyles to make you look chic and classy.
- Chick Ponystyle: You can do this hairstyle by yourself and nail a baddie look. Moreover, for the Chick Pony style, you need to hold your hair to a high ponytail and then add the extension to make it long. Following this, you can twist it to get this trendy look.
- Long Brazilian hairstyles: If your hair is long, you can go for different long Brazilian hairstyles. You can make them curly to give them a fuller look. Similarly, you can also give your hair some big and bouncy curls.
- Faux Hawk Style: No matter whether you have long or short hair, the Faux Hawk Style from Brazil is one of the easiest and coolest to pull off. You can pin the curls above your temple and let them flow beautifully.
From their glassy skin to those cute pretty hairstyles, the beauty of Japanese women is worth worshipping. Meanwhile, Japanese women put so much effort into their appearance. However, there are few Japanese hairdos that one can follow to get the bubbly trending look.
- Wavy milk tea beige lob: Milk-tea-colored hair has been on the trend list especially for Asians for years. You can pair this milk tea beige color with some loose waves to get a textured lob. Additionally, you can choose darker or cooler undertones for your look.
- Purple Waves: Smokey purple is another most chosen hairstyle for Japanese women. Especially for the warm-toned skin, it looks super cool and amazing. This hairstyle can help in adding a unique element to your look.
- Japanese Side Ponytail Ideal: This sharp and cute side ponytail of Japanese women is a famous trend for everyone to follow nowadays. This hairstyle is different from an average pony. Moreover, this hairstyle can give you a bubbly and cute look.
The less you do, the better it looks- this has been the constant philosophy for French women regarding their hairstyle. They love their hair to look messy, natural. Additionally, chic and simple hairstyles are a favorite pick for French women that look effortless. Here lie some easy and super laid-back French hairstyles that you can nail as well.
- One Length & Fringe: We can agree to the fact that the era of long hair is back. So, with your long hair, you can go for French women’s favorite One Length & Fringe hairstyle. This hairstyle is most known for its effortless and sophisticated look. Meanwhile, this ‘60s Jane Birkin-inspired hairstyle requires a bit of maintenance. But the final result that you get from this hairstyle will be worth all the effort.
- Classic Bob: For your short or medium hair you can pick another very popular look of French women that is the classic bob. The hair is usually cut straight round the head at about jaw level. Furthermore, one can do bangs at the front if they wish for it.
- Messy curls: French women love to keep it messy simple yet classy. And to be honest, we all love little messiness, don’t we? This hairstyle is very simple to get as well. You can wash your hair with a volume shampoo and curl them with a curler and voila!! you go.
Different hairstyle around the world that suggests freedom, heroism, and ethnicity
Moreover, different tribes and groups of people of this world have different types of hairstyles. One’s hairstyle is the symbol of their ethnicity, culture and status. For ages, these people are beautifully maintaining their hairstyle and tradition. Although, people on social media try to showcase different hairstyles for different purposes. But all these different hairstyles of this world have their history as well.
For instance, Cornrows; also known as cane rows in the Caribbean used as a tool of resistance against slavery. During ancient times, those enslaved grew out their hair and braided them into cornrows as a resistance. Other examples of elegance, courtship, and status are the hairstyle called Himba dreadlocks, Mohawk, Nihongami, and so on.